In-home Pet Care is a fantastic alternative to boarding in a kennel or cattery and more cost effective in multiple pet households. All your pets remain in the comfort of their own environment resulting in them being happier and less stressed. They eat their usual food and follow their normal routine.
Your home will have a "lived-in" look and be checked twice daily while I attend on the pets. All dogs in my care will wear a “Dog Striders” I.D tag which has my contact details engraved. My In-Home Pet Care service consists of the following:
- 2 x 20 minute walks (am/pm) in your neighbourhood.
- Water bowls cleaned and refreshed daily.
- Daily backyard poo patrol.
- Daily kitty litter change.
- Lots of cuddles, love and attention.
- Coats brushed and medication given (if required).
- Fish feeding.
- General home security check.
- Rubbish bins in and out.
- Pot plants watered.
- Mail collection.
- Curtains pulled.
- Lights, television and/or radio on and off.
1 Dog & Cat(s)
Care Visit Only
$15.00 (1 x feed per day (exclude walks)
$20.00 (2 x feeds per day (excludes walks)
Visiting Times are from 7:00am-10:00am/3:00pm-6:30pm